Exquisite Woods Ltd are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and customers and minimises our potential impact on the environment. Exquisite Woods Ltd will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all wood flooring Installation and Restoration projects we undertake.
- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our wood flooring works activities,
- endeavour to use only FSC certified wooden floors
- use wood flooring sealant based on natural oils and waxes that do not contain harsh chemical and are safe for humans and animals when dry.
- promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our wood flooring installation and restoration work including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of,
- strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.